The Second Coming
The Producers of Sundance hit WISH YOU WERE HERE starring Joel Edgerton and Teresa Palmer are about to make their next project.
THE SECOND COMING is a modern apocalyptic noir, shooting in Sydney in early 2013. Written and directed by Griffith Film School graduate David Barker and produced by Angie Fielder (also an alumni of the school and recent recipient of the Alumni of the Year) the film will also star Sarah Snook and Sam Reid in the two leading roles. We are currently looking for aspiring filmmakers to become creatively involved in the production.
Aquarius Films are raising a portion of the films budget via crowdfunding site Pozible. For less than the cost of a filmmaking course, people who take up the ‘Aspiring Filmmaker package’ will be able to come onto the set of the production where they’ll meet the cast and crew, join the producers and director in the edit, as well as the opportunity to sit in on the grade and sound mix. They will also get 2 x tickets to the exclusive invite only cast and crew screening and party, their name in the credits of the film and other great rewards.
This is an amazing opportunity to network, learn, and become part of the team on an exciting Australian feature film. And who knows who you might meet…
Get involved here – www.pozible.com/
Read more about the project here – http://if.com.au/2012/10/05/
The Aspiring Filmmaker Package – $450 (10 available)
A 1 hour consultation with either Angie Fielder (Syd) OR Polly Staniford (Melb) OR a Skype call with one of us if you’re interstate – ask us questions, tell us about your film idea, quiz us about tips and tricks of the film industry.
1 page of written feedback from David Barker on either your short film OR screenplay (max duration for film or screenplay – 15 mins).
The opportunity to participate in ALL of the following:
- Come on set of The Second Coming shoot for a few hours – we will show you around, explain who’s who and take a photo of you with the director
- Come to a test screening mid-edit of the film and provide your creative feedback.
- Come into the grade of the film for a half day and give creative feedback
- Come into the sound mix of the film for a half day and give creative feedback
- 2 x tickets to the official cast and crew screening of the film – mingle with the filmmakers, cast and crew. Who knows who you’ll meet?
- A DVD of the finished film to remember your behind the scenes experience.
- Your NAME in the end credits of the film.
(Please note: no travel or accommodation is provided as part of this reward package)