Ignite your innovation: $100,000 in cash and prizes to be won!
Griffith Innovation Challenge: Get an edge with employers and learn the secrets of successful start-ups at our free Ideas to Business seminars – featuring high-profile entrepreneurs and industry experts.At these events, you’ll also gain the skills needed to compete in the 2012 1K Challenge/Griffith Innovation Challenge. Everyone is welcome!
- How to generate and recognise great ideas (Martin Mankowski, Entrepreneur/Author/
20 March, 7 – 8.30 pm in Business 3 (G06) 1.04, Gold Coast campus
- How to develop an entrepreneurial mindset (Professor Phillip Di Bella, Founder, Di Bella Coffee)
27 March, 7 – 8.30 pm in Technology (N44) 0.21A/B/C/D, Nathan campus
- How to resource your idea – understanding the business model (Regan Gourley, Partner, Cullens Patent and Trademark Attorneys; Gary Parkin, Business Banking Manager, NAB; and the Australian Organisation for Quality)
3 April, 7 – 8.30 pm in Business 3 (G06) 1.04, Gold Coast campus
- How to build and manage an entrepreneurial team (featuring Monique Jeremiah, Director/Owner, Exceptional Group)
17 April, 7 – 8.30 pm in Technology (N44) 0.21A/B/C/D, Nathan campus
- Take ideas further – how to write a venture/business plan (featuring Scott Nelson, Director, TPR Media)
24 April, 7 – 8.30 pm in Business 3 (G06) 1.04, Gold Coast campus
If you miss a seminar or wish to review the presenter’s content, you can download a summary of each presentation on our resources page a few days after each event.
1K Challenge entries close 5 pm, 8 May 2012. Win $1,000 for 1,000 words! Visit griffith.edu.au/innovation-